For all the moms and dads who have groaned while wrestling a bulky stroller into the trunks of their vehicles and wondered why no one can come up with a design that’s easier to manage, Valco Baby is ready to come to the rescue. With its new Valco Baby Zee and Valco Baby Zee Two, the popular stroller manufacturer has taken the convenience of an umbrella stroller and mixed it with the durability of an all-terrain to create a single and a double stroller that offers great maneuverability on all surfaces.
The appeal of the Valco Baby Zee and Zee Two starts with their lightweight frames; the single weighs just 18 pounds, and the double is just 26.8 pounds. Both strollers have tubeless, all-terrain style tires, which can be released with just the push of a button to make the stroller easier to store. When it’s time to fold either model, the release mechanism is simple to use, and the strollers collapse to more than half their heights. In addition to being compact, the Valco Baby Zee and Zee Two can stand up on their own while folded and be towed like rolling luggage.
Additional features found in the Valco Baby Zee and the Valco Baby Zee Two include:
- Zip-able, extendable hoods for weather protection
- Peek-a-boo windows for checking on little ones or increasing ventilation
- Seats recline with just one touch and are compatible with infants
- Ample storage space in the rear baskets
- Front swivel wheels and rear suspension for a comfortable ride on any terrain
- Weight limit for the Zee is 45 lbs and for the Zee TWO is 45 lbs for each seat for a total of 90 lbs.
The Zee has arrived at Let’s Go Strolling in Jet (black), Citrine (yellow), Blue Opal (dark blue), and Sapphire (light blue) and the Zee TWO in Jet. The Zee TWO will also be available in Sapphire and Blue Opal in May.