With its smooth ride and ultra comfy seats, it’s hard to believe that anyone could improve on the Baby Jogger City Elite, but Baby Jogger has done just that, upgrading the popular stroller for 2012. The stroller now incorporates many new features that make it more convenient, while still providing the incredibly comfortable ride for little ones that has made the stroller a hit with moms and dads.
The major changes to the exsisting great features for 2012 Baby Jogger City Elite include:
- Easier access to the stroller basket, thanks to a redesign on the frame
- Automatic lock on the frame to keep it securely folded
- Frame color changed to black, enhancing the appearance of the City Elite
- Quick Fold Technology now makes it possible to collapse the stroller with one hand
- Seat now reclines to almost completely flat and is vented to keep Baby cooler on hot days
- 12-inch forever air tires for an even more comfortable ride than past models, and the tires heavy-duty construction means there’s no fear of flats
- Adjustable handlebar to make pushing simpler and more comfortable
- Shock absorbers on the front wheel to make bumps less noticeable as you stroll
- Foot-operated brake has been replaced with an easy-to-use handbrake
- Seat back support board available for $10.00
On top of all of these fantastic features, the 2012 Baby Jogger City Elite is still usable for newborns with its optional infant seat adapter. And even with improvements in the tires and frame, the stroller still weighs just 26 pounds, an incredibly light weight for such an incredible all terrian stroller!